Wakatipu Basin - $220pp
Join Queenstown Photography Tours for a fabulous 4 hour tour of the Wakatipu Basin and photograph the best sights Queenstown has to offer. During this tour you will travel to the ever popular Bennetts Bluff on Glenorchy Road, Windy Point lookout up Remarkables skifield access road, Crown Range lookout, the village of Arrowtown, part of the Arrow river and the ever delightful Hensman Road lookout over Queenstown.
This tour is suited more to the beginner photographer looking to photograph a wide range of subject matter and see the sights of Queenstown at the same time. Basic tuition is on hand at all times to get the most from your images.
Ever just feel that you want to be able to visualise a town as a whole and get an understanding of the length & breadth of the area? This tour does just that.
- 4 hour photography tour of the Wakatipu Basin
- Choice of either 0830 or 1330 tour departure daily
- Tuition on hand at all times
- Canon DSLR camera equipment available for hire at no charge
- Travel in comfort and safety of our 4WD's
- Queenstown CBD accommodation pick up and drop off
- Tea / coffee and biscuits at half way point of tour