Rees Valley is located nearly 70kms from Queenstown just past Glenorchy and accessed only by 4WD. On this very picturesque photography tour we travel from Queenstown down Glenorchy road alongside Lake Wakatipu. We stop at the beautiful Bennetts Bluff which looks up the lake & over to Pig and Pigion Island, with views of Walter Peak and Mount Nicholas just to name a few. Stopping at various points along the way to Glenorchy we then stop in the town that heads lake Wakatipu. After photographing the famous Glenorchy Boatshed and lakefront area we head up the Rees Valley which gives you the opportunity to play with filters and explore slower shutter speeds to capture the running water and magnificent waterfalls with the Forbes Mountain Range in the background. As with the Paradise Valley tour, the opportunities for macro photography is abundant.
- 4 hour photography tour of the picturesque Rees Valley
- Choice of either 0830 or 1330 tour departure daily
- Tuition on hand at all times
- Canon DSLR camera equipment available for hire at no charge
- Travel in comfort and safety of our 4WD's
- Queenstown CBD accommodation pick up and drop off
- Tea / coffee and biscuits at half way point of tour