Glenorchy - Paradise Valley - $220pp
Paradise Valley is located nearly 70kms from Queenstown just past Glenorchy. On this very picturesque photography tour we travel from Queenstown on Glenorchy road along Lake Wakatipu stopping at Bennetts Bluff which looks up the lake & over to Pig and Pigeon Island and there are views of Walter Peak and Mount Nicholas just to name a few. Stopping at various points along the way to Glenorchy we then stop in the town that heads Lake Wakatipu.
After photographing the famous Glenorchy Boatshed and lakefront we head down the Paradise Valley, approximately 20km past Glenorchy. Paradise Valley is flanked by magnificent mountains and is teaming with native birds within the Beech tree forests. The forest trees are covered in moss which makes for amazing macro photography and the sun shimmers through the Beeach tree branches.
- 4 hour photography tour of the picturesque Paradise Valley
- Will operate with just one person
- Choice of either 0830 or 1330 tour departure daily
- Tuition on hand at all times
- Canon DSLR camera equipment available for hire at no charge
- Travel in comfort and safety of our 4WD's
- Queenstown CBD accommodation pick up and drop off
- Tea / coffee and biscuits at half way point of tour