Ever wanted to capture the night sky, milky way or the southern lights? Queenstown Photography Tours runs these tours on request. In Queenstown we are lucky enough to live in an area that has very little light pollution making it ideal to photograph the night sky. There are a few different spots we like to frequent for these tours and it depends on the night as to where we end up. Obviously the availability of these tours is very dependent on the weather as well as the moon phase, so tours are not always guaranteed. The winter months are also a more opportunistic time of year due to the early sunset (winter is around 6pm and summer can be as late as 10pm). Please contact us to organise your night time photography tour- and don't forget to bring your jacket, gloves and beanie!
- 4 hour astro-photography tour
- Minimum of 2 people for tour to operate (please contact us for one person rates)
- Expert tuition on hand at all times
- Canon DSLR camera equipment available for hire at no charge
- Travel in comfort and safety of our Toyota 4WD's
- Queenstown CBD accommodation pick up and drop off
- Tea / coffee and biscuits are available anytime to keep you warm!